Moving to Burlington VT – The Green Mountain State’s Cultural Hub!
So you, or a friend, are thinking about moving to Burlington VT? The City of Burlington is the hub of Vermont. When moving to Burlington, VT there’s always something to do with great activities, restaurants, and shows. What sort of benefits can living in this cultural center bring to you? And how can you take advantage of these things while living downtown?
Whether you are new to Vermont and looking to experience city life, or a current resident looking to move closer to activities, Burlington is a great place to live. The diversity of the city allows a multitude of things to do for those with differing interests and the size of the city gives you the convenience of city life while still retaining a small town feel.
What can you expect to find downtown and how can you make the most of your new location?
Varied Locations in Burlington
- Waterfront Living– Lake Champlain’s beautiful lakefront provides incredible views and lakefront activities!
- Church Street– The Church Street Marketplace is the heart of downtown Burlington. This pedestrian zone includes a wide variety of shops and restaurants; there is something to suit everyone.
- Quiet Burlington– Not up to the busyness of Church Street or the waterfront all of the time? There are many quiet streets in Burlington where you can feel part of a neighborhood.
Food for Eating in or Dining Out!
The food selection in Burlington is unparalleled. The restaurants are varied so you can find someplace casual or fancy, serving everything from spicy dishes with far flung origins or good old comfort food. If cooking at home is your thing, there are local and specialty groceries and markets where you can pick up the perfect ingredients for whatever you are cooking up.
and many more!
Incredible Entertainment to Enjoy
Burlington offers the best of entertainment in Vermont, especially with places like the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts and Roxy Cinemas just steps outside of Church Street. Find year round activities, festivals, performances, even comedy shows!
- Warren Miller
- Award winning movies
- Unusual films no found in other theaters
- Film Festivals
Lake Champlain Cruises (Spirit of Ethan Allen cruise ship)
- Daily Cruises in good weather
Lake Activity Rentals
ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
- Conservation Events
- Rotating Exhibits
- Scientific Events
Are you interested in making the move to Burlington, VT? Are you looking for the ease of living in the cultural center of Vermont? Give me a call at 802-488-3455 or fill out the simple contact form, my team and I would love to help you!
Thanks for stopping by,