Decorating with color can do amazing things to a room or a whole house! You don’t need to commit to an entire room; painting one wall or using a bold color on a piece of furniture can really change the look of a space.
Here is a round-up of bold color ideas that offer up some inspiration and/or advice!
- A facelift for your front door that could be done in a weekend! Picking a new color for the front of your house can really change its look and give it some fresh appeal.
- Paint a bold color on the floor of an otherwise neutral room. A bright color like yellow or green can brighten up a room unexpectedly!
- One piece of bright furniture can give some character to a living space. This is another painting project that can be done in one weekend. It’s also a great way to give new life to an older piece of furniture or a flea market find!
- Some color on the ceiling draws the eye upwards and makes a room feel bigger. A contrasting or complimentary paint color on the ceiling is a way to add some interest!
- Don’t forget about the kitchen! Vibrant color on traditional cabinets goes a long way. If you’ve got cabinets with simple lines, a color can really add character. It can also be easily changed or freshened up down the line.
The colorful entryway above and many other great listings can be found here.
Thanks for stopping by!